Thank you Cusp, of L’ombre de mon Ombre for nominating me for a Happiness Award. I needed a little cheering up on this grey old day – a happy side effect there!
The rules of the Award are:
– When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
– Name 10 things that make you happy.
– Pass this award onto other bloggers and inform the winners
So, TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
- Going out and experiencing some Nature.
- Staying in with my Love (that’s handy, eh?).
- Being creative & having ideas.
- My friends, especially if i can get a hug in person, which is rare but treasured.
- Being part of a community online and talking to lots of lovely people.
- Reading a good book.
- Feeling able to get stuck into something stimulating; a programme, a discussion, or learning something new.
- Having a good day when my body cooperates enough for what I want to do.
- Laughing – seems obvious, but the opportunity for a good laugh creates yet more happiness I think!
- A nice cup of tea drunk while my dog wags her tail at me (yeah I know, cheating on this last one, I couldn’t decide!)
I would like to give an award to Blue Coffee Mug as it is her birthday soon and she is simply amazing and wonderful and gives me much happiness; to Amy S who i know reads this blog and would like to blog herself but has not been well enough to get started for a long time now, but whose blog i would love to read one day; and Geninne’s Art Blog as I always enjoy seeing her colourful birds in particular, which inspire me to keep trying to do more creatively.